Reegan's Family fun Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reegan's Family fun Zone

Welcome Brothers! Throw yourself headfirst in the the mighty embrace of the Reeganhole!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Are we still a faction...?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
manwell

Are we still a faction...? Empty
PostSubject: Are we still a faction...?   Are we still a faction...? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:06 am

seriously... i dont even know if we have protection anymore, stuff seems to be going wrong daily and the only people im even sure are still active members anymore is myself, arcane and emotion...
Back to top Go down
ReeganH
Admin

PostSubject: SI AMIGO!   Are we still a faction...? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:19 am

Yup still a faction and still alive, there was a brief period where i was off for a while (about 4 days) and this caused some management issues, this was followed by someone in the faction stealing things, after that some of our new members (tegp, jongtu and nware decided to go their separate ways. Unofrtunatly arc has also decided he's had enough fun and is vacating the premises.

But enough bad news! we still have plenty of members and there are new people joining every day! the hole is getting steadily bigger, the castle is nearing completion and the chest rooms are bursting with materials and tools!

Say hi to new members
XreflectionX <--- not the old guy it's someone else using the same account
Kustom Codzz
Nic1000

and the return of a very old and very loyal member Xorglord!

As well as they guys we still have active members in:

ReeganH -Pretty much constantly on
Chookies - I see him almost every day
Manwell - likewise
Mr_pandabear - considers himself an active member but is having computer trouble
EmotionScar - Lots of energy to dig, he's often on

we have about 4 people who aren't active for list padding:
BalloonMonkey
Borialis
Denshoe
Frozen_Eclipse

And If i play my cards right we might even see none other than Supatard on the member list!
Back to top Go down
https://rffz.forumotion.com
manwell

PostSubject: señor muy bueno   Are we still a faction...? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:37 am

ah sí, esto me hace muy feliz. me gusta comer tacos y cavar su agujero grande en el área de grupo. espero poder verlos a todos en el juego y podemos jugar juntos y trabajar en la fabricación de un gran castillo. Viva la hermandad de ReeganH y larga vida a todos nosotros! Arriba!
Back to top Go down
ArcaneInferno

PostSubject: Re: Are we still a faction...?   Are we still a faction...? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:49 pm

all i understood there was "tacos" and "ReeganH"
and as the mighty xorglord once said.
"yeah im still active on these forums. wanna fight about it?"
Back to top Go down
mr_pandabear

PostSubject: Re: Are we still a faction...?   Are we still a faction...? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:12 am

my computer problems WILL BE OVER!!!!!!!!!!!
I SOON AS I GET A NEW LAPTOP Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ReeganH
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are we still a faction...?   Are we still a faction...? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:44 pm

It'll be great to finally see you in game again panda, also xorg I can't wait for your return!
Back to top Go down
https://rffz.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are we still a faction...?   Are we still a faction...? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are we still a faction...?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reegan's Family fun Zone :: All Welcome :: Questions-
Jump to: