Reegan's Family fun Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reegan's Family fun Zone

Welcome Brothers! Throw yourself headfirst in the the mighty embrace of the Reeganhole!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Brotherhood of ReeganH Bible

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ReeganH
Admin

The Brotherhood of ReeganH Bible Empty
PostSubject: The Brotherhood of ReeganH Bible   The Brotherhood of ReeganH Bible Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 1:57 pm

Let me hear you say REEGAN!

That's the spirit of the all new, up and coming freshman making its exciting debut on the Brisbane Minecraft faction scene: 'The followers of ReeganH'

That's right! Now you too can worship 'his mightiness ReeganH' from dawn to dusk, toil in his Reeganpit, feed his insatiable desire for Reegansnacks and even sacrifice your very life when he sends you on one of his hallucinogen inspired 'spirit quests'.

Base what base?

The Reeganhole is the Mecca to which all the brothers make their pilgrimage. As the faction grows, it too will grow. Shops, Homes, Vaults and Dirty Movie Cinemas will be built into the walls or straddle the massive abyss the Reeganhole leaves in its wake. Once deemed a 'public safety nightmare' the Reeganhole was reclassified as a water park and is now the proud owner of 'the world's largest waterless paddle pool'.

Since the Minecraft UN decided that Reegan's 'super fun holiday Reegan hikes' were actually just 'poorly veiled death marches' The Followers of ReeganH have turned to many other pastimes. Pray in the ReeganMosque, watch propaganda in the ReeganPlex or Join ReeganH in his naturally heated hot whirlpool spa and enjoy a meal of crispy sacrificial pig when the water gets cold.

So when can I start?

Whoa now! Hold your horses there soldier! To join 'The Brotherhood of ReeganH' you must agree to follow some basic tenets outlined by ReeganH himself in his (now famous) list:

The 10 Commandments

1. I am ReeganH your God (but also your equal)

ReeganH is a democratic god or 'demigod'. Though he may be all powerful he understands there is no power like the power of teamwork. All decisions in the Brotherhood of ReeganH will be democratic (except who gets the front seat in the Reeganmobile)

2. Thou shalt not steal.

The brotherhood of ReeganH does not allow raiding of anybody (including raider factions). Reegan once became a martyr when he went to prison for attacking a wicked garbage man who tried to take his bins.

3. Thou shalt not damage.

ReeganH called his followers on the second day and announced: 'Griefing is like sooo last week'. After pointing out this was impossible, many of the world's wisest philosophers pondered the meaning of this cryptic prophesy. Some suggested that 'griefing was not allowed', others suggesting they had 'more important things to do'.

4. Thou shalt not kill.

Perhaps the most controversial of all Reegan's commandments; Reegan is a pacifist but don't get the wrong idea. When presented with a strongly armed raiding force ReeganH has been known to send a very strongly worded letter. Sometimes words don't work and there comes a time for war. In this eventuality Reegan favours a diplomatic solution: Set fire to their forests and undermine their faction with a colossal hole.

Reegan trusts his followers but irrefutable proof of the proceeding three actions will result in a warning and then dismissal.

5. Thou shalt not abbreviate the lord's name in vain.

OMG! Reegan hates internet slang and he'd appreciate it if it could be kept to a minimum.

So less of this:
DefaultMCPlayer_36d: OMG! i jst got 43 wud! LOL
lol!

And more of this:
UnaccompaniedMiner_69: Greetings and salutations fellow patrons! Recently I came across the figure of a marvellous wintry oak. My immediate persuasion was, of course, to hastily dismantle this noble denizen of the forest. Wasting no time I did proceed only to produce wood not once, not twice but two score and thrice! T'was an evergreen of leviathan proportions indeed. Huzzah!

6. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's possessions:

ReeganH believes that many of our virtual life's ills derive from needless greed. As such, any items in our possession must be used and not collected as a trophy. E.g. Diamond must be made into tools or traded, TNT must be used in the reeganhole and pumpkins must be worn on heads.

7. Remember the base and keep it holey

The Primary goal of the brotherhood is to expand the mighty Reeganhole in honour of his holeyness ReeganH.

8. Honor your father and mother.

The power of ReeganH is not to be underestimated. Unfortunately, neither is his laziness. As such ReeganH designates power to his most loyal followers.
The power structure of the Brotherhood of ReeganH is as follows:

Mummy Reegan ---> Mummy takes care of the housekeeping and things about the base. Mummy Reegan is the governor and all Reegan Jrs can come to her for help.

Daddy Reegan ---> Daddy organises the 'finances' and foreign affairs also any holy wars that ReeganH decided to send his minions on.

To attain these positions you must win a popular vote.

Reegan Jr ----> Speaking of minions... Reegan Jr is the basic member of the brotherhood of ReeganH. Your duty will be to follow mummy and daddy's orders and otherwise add to the glory of the Reeganhole.

Reegan Sr ---> After that awkward teenage stage and going through PubertReeg, a brother of ReeganH may prove themselves worthy of being called Reegan Sr. This title Reegan Sr endows one with the honor of a room on the main chamber as well as two points in any vote. Though you must follow the laws of the Brotherhood, you will become a free agent who does not have to follow the orders of mummy and pappy.

9. Thou shalt bare thy body for the glory of the lord.

Instead of colours, members of the brotherhood should choose a skin which will please ReeganH. As such, Semi naked or (censored) fully naked skins will be our team uniform.

10. Ummm...

When asked what commandment 10 was, Reegan uttered the still misunderstood phrase "Go screw yourself I’m too tired for this bull". To be on the safe side, most followers abstain from sex before marriage, fiercely denounce abortion and homosexual marriage and only eat fish on Fridays.

So if this sounds like the faction for you, Come join us!. I need at least five members to begin so please post your expression of interest below. Alternatively join me in game.

BE WARNED THE INITIATION REQUIRES YOU TO MAKE A SACRIFICE

The Reeganhole is always open (so watch where you’re walking)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A voice booms from deep within the reeganhole:

"Listen very clearly my children, for some rules that were slightly ambiguous in the previous list must be clarified"
ReeganH gets off his megaphone.

* Commandment 6 is what makes the Brotherhood of ReeganH special. We should never see squabbles over diamond items because any diamond or iron must be used to make picks or other tools to further the construction of the Reeganhole.

Back to top Go down
https://rffz.forumotion.com

The Brotherhood of ReeganH Bible
Page 1 of 1