Reegan's Family fun Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reegan's Family fun Zone

Welcome Brothers! Throw yourself headfirst in the the mighty embrace of the Reeganhole!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guess who's back?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xorglord

Guess who's back? Empty
PostSubject: Guess who's back?   Guess who's back? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:56 am

If you guessed that Xorglord would like to return to BoRe, then you are incorrect.

No, only joking, YOU'RE CORRECT!
Yes, I'd like to resume my position as BoRe member. Hopefully you'll let me in Smile.

Also, I think that this faction is one of the few that has some real staying power - simply because it's awesome. If I get back in I'd like us to invent some more awesome recruiting tests, these can be discussed later of course.
Back to top Go down
mr_pandabear

Guess who's back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back?   Guess who's back? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:10 am

WOOOOOO XORGLORD!!!!! SECRET SANTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
REEGANH PLZ PLZ LET HIM IN TO BoRe
Back to top Go down
ReeganH
Admin

Guess who's back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back?   Guess who's back? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:45 pm

Hey xorg i'm pretty sure you're on the list, (I asked des to put you on). Why not start posting some of your ideas on the forum to get the ball rolling again.
Back to top Go down
https://rffz.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Guess who's back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back?   Guess who's back? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guess who's back?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reegan's Family fun Zone :: All Welcome :: Membership Applications-
Jump to: