Reegan's Family fun Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reegan's Family fun Zone

Welcome Brothers! Throw yourself headfirst in the the mighty embrace of the Reeganhole!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ArcaneInferno needs to behave! (Griefing, Killing, Stealing)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EmotionScar

ArcaneInferno needs to behave! (Griefing, Killing, Stealing) Empty
PostSubject: ArcaneInferno needs to behave! (Griefing, Killing, Stealing)   ArcaneInferno needs to behave! (Griefing, Killing, Stealing) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 3:11 pm

ArcaneInferno has been killing me constantly. All the time. He took my 30 diamonds from my house and put them in the Mr. Burns Incinerator!. I was going to give u those diamonds when u logged on next. I was mining for a whole week for those. But one of the worst things that i saw with my own eyes was I caught him Griefing my house! I took a screenshot. Check it out.
https://s1141.photobucket.com/albums/n587/rvrvrvrvrvrvrv/?action=view&current=2011-03-25_224451.png
Could u plz have a talk with him.
Thankyou

From EmotionScar
Back to top Go down
mr_pandabear

PostSubject: Re: ArcaneInferno needs to behave! (Griefing, Killing, Stealing)   ArcaneInferno needs to behave! (Griefing, Killing, Stealing) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:32 pm

INCINERATED 30 DIAMONDS, THAT DERP-BURGER ILL KILL HIM, ILL KILL HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
manwell

PostSubject: Re: ArcaneInferno needs to behave! (Griefing, Killing, Stealing)   ArcaneInferno needs to behave! (Griefing, Killing, Stealing) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 1:13 am

im gonna put it out there and say that i think emotion is telling a bit of a fib here...
Back to top Go down
ArcaneInferno

PostSubject: wow, nice job   ArcaneInferno needs to behave! (Griefing, Killing, Stealing) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:05 am

ok, where do i begin. Firstly, i didnt throw your diamonds in the incinerator.. how dumb do you think i am ( dont answer that) also, that screenshot was taken when you told me your house had been griefed, so i came and started to help put it bacck together... thats why im standing there. YOU SIR are the one that griefed your own house and you didnt mine those diamonds legit. ive seen you digging in 1x1x2 passages straight to diamonds and then digging in another direction and finding more. if anything you should be removed from the faction for hacking and infact banned entirely from the server.
That is all
Back to top Go down
manwell

PostSubject: Re: ArcaneInferno needs to behave! (Griefing, Killing, Stealing)   ArcaneInferno needs to behave! (Griefing, Killing, Stealing) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:41 am

i can vouch for this: Arcane was infact helping him rebuild after someone griefed his house and then Arc showed me some signs which im certain he wouldnt have posted on the notice board with CAPITALISED profanities on them and then 'from Arcaneinferno' at the bottom. whatever is going on here is childish and stupid and its a damn shame that its happening because were all lucky to be in such a great faction that doesnt have this kind of shit going on 24/7.

Also: ive seen the amount of diamonds in emotions chest and i will just say that im sceptical as to how someone obtains that in such a short time. i saw at least a stack + when i had a look.
Back to top Go down
mr_pandabear

PostSubject: Re: ArcaneInferno needs to behave! (Griefing, Killing, Stealing)   ArcaneInferno needs to behave! (Griefing, Killing, Stealing) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:14 am

how is it not legit to mine like that to get diamonds?
i have never incountered this opinion before
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ArcaneInferno needs to behave! (Griefing, Killing, Stealing)   ArcaneInferno needs to behave! (Griefing, Killing, Stealing) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ArcaneInferno needs to behave! (Griefing, Killing, Stealing)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reegan's Family fun Zone :: All Welcome :: Forum Suggestions-
Jump to: