Reegan's Family fun Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reegan's Family fun Zone

Welcome Brothers! Throw yourself headfirst in the the mighty embrace of the Reeganhole!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I wish to join the brotherhood of reeganh

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mr_panda

I wish to join the brotherhood of reeganh Empty
PostSubject: I wish to join the brotherhood of reeganh   I wish to join the brotherhood of reeganh Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:17 am

I, mr_pandabear, have made a small request to join the brotherhood, or reeganh
i have only a small problem, my computer, being only the smallest of netbooks, tends to lag
i decided to join the brotherhood, after reading the quite hilarious notification of his factions.

i wish thee well, and want to join the brotherhood, by the way, is it ok if i have a megaman outfit?
Back to top Go down
ReeganH
Admin

I wish to join the brotherhood of reeganh Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wish to join the brotherhood of reeganh   I wish to join the brotherhood of reeganh Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:37 pm

The player that bareth the lag, bareth the greatest patience. (Old Reegan Proverb)

I'd be delighted to have you in our brotherhood panda and you will undoubtedly be an invaluable member in the coming developmental stage of our new base.

You've already met Xorg i hear, he and Blackowt work with me to make the brotherhood elder council.

Other senior members inclue chookies, killerkoo and arcane inferno who you may also have met.
There is plenty of opportunities available in the faction including elected positions, promotions shops and other side jobs. Hopefully I've designed it so that the more you put in the more you get out.

This site is the best way to keep up to date with our happenings and plans. If you have any suggestions or questions please post them here to.

May you walk in the shadow of the reeganhole.
Back to top Go down
https://rffz.forumotion.com

I wish to join the brotherhood of reeganh
Page 1 of 1